Mass Editing can be performed on any of the Recruiting/Job Postings grids. It is a useful tool that can be used whenever there is a need to perform a change for several job postings at once.
*Please note, if you do not select any - the mass edit will apply to all postings listed on the grid you are currently on.
The following changes can be made via Mass Edit. By clicking the boxes to the left of the fields, ensures that the changes will be applied. If the boxes are unchecked - no changes will be applied. Click Save to complete the Mass Edit.
- Active - Active status of the Job
- Post to Job Board - Post this Job to Indeed/Other Job Board
- Internal Posting - Make job available internally
- External Posting - Make job available externally
- Job Category - Change job category
- Job Location - Update job location
- Date Post Appears
- Date Post Disappears
- Application Deadline Date
- Position Start Date
- Apply Online - Allow applications via RecruitFront
- Onboarding Profile - Add/Update task profile for job
- Question Set - Assign a question set to the posting
- Documents Required to Apply
- Contact Email Addresses on Apply - People who will be notified when an application is submitted
Note: On the job posting grid we have a mass edit functionality that allows you to make changes to a set of selected job posting. Now that we support both internal and external job postings, we have added the ability to mass edit a set of job postings to change whether they are internal or external without editing them individually.