Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can access job postings:
- Recruiting Administrator
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Human Resources
There are five different ways to manage or edit the job posting sections of RecruitFront. For definitions of the fields of a job posting, click here.
- My Open Job Postings - job postings that you have created and are open
- Open Job Postings - job postings that are currently active or open
- Closed Job Postings - job postings that have expired or have been closed within the district
- All Job Postings - job postings within your district that are past and current
- New Job Posting - creating a new posting, for instructions on adding a job posting, click here
You can sort, filter, export and manage the displayed data here by any of the column headings.
Close Job(s) - **Important** You can close one at a time (by being in a selected job) or several at a time if you have applied a filter. If you click on the link, you will subsequently close all the jobs displayed.
Mass Edit - applying changes to more than one job posting that appears on the grid
By adjusting the filters of the column grids, you can also Save a Search to come back at a later time for specific postings. For generalized instructions on how to save grid searches for future use, click here.
You can also customize the columns you see for job postings, by changing the layout of the columns. For generalized instructions on changing column Layout, click here.