Your District's recruiting home page, which contains the following customizable information:
- Instructions for applying for a job
- Job opportunities introduction
- District disclaimer's paragraph
- District's contact information and logo.
- Recruiting Administrator
On the left Navigation Menu, click on Recruiting Configuration/District Management:
From here, you will then select your district (arrow) and click the edit link (circled). You can also change your district photo by clicking on "Change Photo" (circled):
After you click the Edit link, you will be allowed to enter and edit your fields for your district as shown in the example below:
Note: There are icons that denote email and phone number at the bottom of every RecruitFront page, they will be hidden if content is not provided.
Complete the required fields (required fields will have an asterisk*):
- Home Page Introduction
- This is the Home Page Text
- Instructions Introduction
- This is the text that appears at the top of any job the applicant is applying to
- Job Opportunities Introduction
- This is the text that appears on the top of the Job Opportunities page
- Disclaimer Paragraph
- This is the disclaimer paragraph that appears at the bottom of each section of the applicant site
- Application Print Out Heading
- This is the text that will appear at the top of the Applicant Application and will display on your district's RecruitFront website
Once completed, click Save.