District List Management
Tables/lists that are defined by districts, as related to job postings and trackers.
- Default Tables: District Applicant Indicator, District Applicant Status, Job Category, Job Location, Candidate Ranking, Candidate Status, Tracker Location, Candidate Reviewer Status, Tracker Status.
It is recommended that a district defines their own District Tables/Lists. If a district chooses not to define their own tables with their own lists, the default tables will show in the drop-down selection. Default tables can be used, but cannot be updated by the district at a later date (they are hidden).
Note: Once the district starts to use default tables, it is more difficult to clean up the ones that have already been used.
Editing and Creating your District List can only be done by:
- Recruiting Administrator
As an Administrator: On the left navigation menu, navigate to:
Recruiting/Recruiting Configuration/District List Management
As a Recruiting Administrator: On the left navigation menu, navigate to:
Recruiting Configuration/District List Management
Note: From here you may only edit your own districts lists.
Next you will be brought to the District List Management Page, as shown below. Filter for your School District by clicking the filter icon:
For our example, we can see the lists for FrontEdge School.
The process is the same for adding and editing each list. For this example, we will select "JobPostingJobCategory":
- First, click on the magnifying glass next to the System Name you wish to add/edit/delete list items for
- A lower window will open with both a Details tab and List Items tabs
- To Add a list item, click on New List Item
- To Delete or Edit an existing list item, click on X for delete or the pencil icon to edit (circled below)
One by one, click on the magnifying glass in each row in District List Management, and follow the steps above to configure each table (District Applicant Status, Job Category, Job Location, etc.) with the appropriate list items.
When adding a new list item, the following window will display. Fill out the appropriate information and select Insert.
When editing a list item, the same window will display, although it will allow you to change what is needed.