Document Groups can be defined that allow for groups of applicant candidates documents to be downloaded in a PDF Package.
Define the Document Group:
- Navigate to the District Document Groups Page
- Select New Document Group
Enter Document Group Name and Description. Click Insert
- Hidden - If checked when a user has the Personal Profile Role and attempts to generate Document Groups, the hidden group will not be available.
- The Document Type tab will appear. Select New Job Document Type
- Select the File Type from the Drop-Down Menu.
- Select the File Source
- District Applicant- any documents from the application
- Job Posting- any required documents that the applicant has to upload
- Select the Copy Policy
- Note when selecting. "Most Recent Count" the system will ask you to input a retention count.
** Note: recommended method is to select All for the file source and Most Recent Count with a retention of 1 in order to pull documents from the job posting and to prevent duplicates of files***
- Enter the Display Order and Select Save