How to Edit an Existing Custom Data Grid Layout
1. Go to any data grid. Select an existing custom data grid name from the Layouts drop-down menu.
The custom grid layout you select will be applied to the grid.
2. Click the paper icon next to the Layout drop-down menu.
The Grid Layout window will open with all of the current columns and column ordering settings displayed in the Selected Grid Columns box.
3. Select column names in the list by clicking on them. Multi-select column names by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and clicking on them.
Note: "Pinned" / "Frozen" columns (e.g. "Last Name" and "ID" Number) will always be displayed and will not be available to add, remove, or move in custom grid layouts. If a column name is missing in this window, it's probably because it is a pinned/frozen data column.
Use the "Add All," "Add Selected," "Remove Selected," and "Remove All" buttons to choose which columns you want to display in your custom layout.
Use the "Move First," "Move Up," "Move Down," and "Move Last" buttons to rearrange the display order of the columns.
4. Once you have made changes to your columns in term of names and order in the Selected Grid Column, you are ready to save your changes to your custom grid layout.
5. Confirm that the name of your layout in the Grid Layout Name text box is correct. Make changes to it if you want to.
6. Enter or edit your Grid Layout Description. (optional)
7. Click the Save button.
Your changes to the custom grid layout are saved. The custom layout will be applied to the grid and will be available to you in the future in the Layout drop-down menu at the top of the menu.
To add a new layout, Click the icon next to the Layout drop-down menu:
A blank window will open, which will allow you to customize your column view and save for a later date.