Civil service Lists are specific to the county and sometimes even the city. However we have provided a generic one and a place to upload that information.
- Login to SchoolFront
- Navigate to Recruiting > Civil Service Lists
- There is an option to download a generic import template at the top of the screen.
Download the template, transpose the contents of the Civil Service list you received into the template, and save it to your computer.
- Once your upload template is complete and saved, select "+ New Civil Service list"
- Enter a name for your list in the List Name field-- this could be the position name, or another name that will help you distinguish this list from others.
- Enter the date you received the list from the county in Date Received. This will further help you to differentiate this list from others.
- Enter the number your county (or other governing body) used to identify the list in the Request Number field. This too will help you to differentiate this list from others.
- Click the Choose File button, navigate to the template file you prepared, and open it.
- Click the Insert button to save the list.
Watch our webinar HERE for more on the Civil Service Functionality