A civil service list can be uploaded in SchoolFront using an Excel-formatted template and then the list can be associated with one or more Job Postings for candidate vetting and hiring purposes.
- Upload a Civil Service List
- Create a Job Posting
- Create a Tracker (associated with the Job Posting created)
Link the Civil Service List to the Job Posting Tracker
- Navigate to Recruiting > Civil Service Lists
- Open the Details of the Civil Service List you created and uploaded by clicking on it -- Use the filters on the grid columns to search for it if you are having difficulty finding it in the list.
- Click the Related Job Postings tab.
- Click +New Job Posting.
- Find the Job Posting title in the drop-down menu and select it.
- Check the Provisional Hire checkbox if the hired employee will be provisional.
- Click the Save button.