SchoolFront offers the ability to include a staff member in HR duties who would not traditionally be in the work flow. This can be done utilizing the "Read Only Grid Access" feature. You can grant read only permissions to any role or specific person. Below are the instructions on how to do this.
1. Login to SchoolFront as Administrator or any HR role.
2. Navigate to "Process Forms" -> "Form Management"
3. Select the magnifying glass next to the form you would like to grant permissions.
4. Select the "Read Only Grid Access" Tab.
5. Select "+ New Form Access".
6. Select the Employee(s) / Role(s) that you would like to grant permission and save.
7. Repeat for all necessary forms.
Send Forms From Read Only Grid:
1. Go to "Process Forms"-> "All Forms"-> Select a read only grid.
2. Select an employee or employees from the grid.
3. Choose "Process Forms" button from the top of the grid.
4. Select the form you would like to send and save.