Creation of Process Forms
Process forms are used for non-claim forms that need to be signed by the employee and stored in their personnel folders. Process Forms allow for the employee to fill out pre-defined fields that will appear on the form submitted.
Applicable System Roles:
- Human Resources
In order to create a new Process Form, you will need to first create a new Form Category or verify you have one created previously that you would like to select.
In the left navigation menu, click "Process Forms" then "Form Management"
To add a new Process Form, select “New Process Form”:
Fill out the following fields:
Form Field Definitions:
- Form Name (required): Name of form; this is the naming convention used for the form if saved to a personnel folder
- Process Category: drop-down menu, will include previously defined categories
- Form Description: Brief description of the form, will appear on the Available Forms screen.
- Enabled: Must be checked for form to be used
- PDF Fit One Page: Select this if you wish the form to fit on one PDF page when downloaded
- Destination Personnel Folder: The folder you wish the form to be stored in once it has been completed.
- Display Options: Where the Process Form will be displayed and available for selection
- On Available Forms: Available for employees to select and submit on the Available Forms grid.
- On Employee Tab: The submitted forms that a specific employee has submitted.
- On Employee Grid: The form can be submitted from the Employee Grid for a specific person or persons.
- On Submitter Tab: All forms can be viewed on the submitter tab that the specific submitter has initiated.
- As Hiring Option: Can be chosen as a task that needs to be completed during the hiring phase
- As Read Only Grid: Allows the form to be viewed in a grid without the ability to make changes.
- Introduction Paragraph: Any additional information about the form.
Select Insert to save new form.
Once the new Process Form is created and saved, additional tabs will appear and the following options will be available:
- Edit: Gives you the ability to update previously selected entries
- Delete: Delete the selected form (only available if the form has not been used)
- Template Builder: Editor to build custom digital form templates
- Copy Process Form: Will create an exact copy of the form template and all related tabs
- Eligible Groups
- Email Rules
- Form Access
- Custom Fields (Specific tab to mail merge forms only) – allows for the creation of fields that can be populated by the form's submitter, and used in the text of the mail merge form. For further instruction on custom fields, please click here.
- Read Only Grid Access- Allows for certain users to have access to the process form in a Read Only format.