Listed below you will find information on Active Directory Federated Services Configurations.
Steps to be completed before setting up ADFS
1. Create test account for the Schoolfront team to use for testing purposes
- Please add test username and password in SharePoint under the ADFS Folder that has been created by the SchoolFront team for your District/BOCES.
2. Pick a URL to be used, this URL will need to be approved by the SchoolFront Team. To get approval for your chosen URL, please submit a support ticket.
NOTE: make sure the URL you have chosen is short and easy to understand-
For example, a URL for FrontEdge Central School District would be: fecsd.schoolfront.com
3.Verify your financial platform has a work email address associated with each user that will login. Please confirm this email address is the same as their username within the system.
ADFS Configuration instructions:
- For instruction on how to install and configure ADFS, click here.
- For instructions on how to provision SchoolFront website for ADFS, click here.
- For instructions on how to copy ADFS Certificate Thumbprints, click here.
- For instructions on how to automatically add active directory name in ADFS, click here.