Retrieve an Employee Password that was Forgotten
Important: If you do not have an account in the SchoolFront system, retrieving the password will not work. You need to contact your school / district to request access. The staff at FrontEdge Inc. is NOT authorized to grant access to the SchoolFront system or to the student information therein. If you are an employee, student, parent, guardian, or mentor whose school currently uses SchoolFront to manage school and student information, please contact your school to get access to the SchoolFront system or for any information related to the school or students. If you contact the SchoolFront Team, we will be unable to assist you.
Applicable System Roles
- Any Role
- Ensure all users have an active email address associated with them in their SchoolFront user record.
- Go to https://app.schoolfront.com/login.aspx.
- Click the Forgot Password link. The link is below the fields for User Name and Password.
- Enter your email address.
Note: This must be the email address associated with your user record in SchoolFront. For security reasons, SchoolFront will only send the email to that specific email address. The system will tell you if it does not have the email address on record.
- Click the email password button.
- An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
Note: If this does not work, please contact an administrator at your school for assistance. For security and liability reasons, the Support Staff at SchoolFront cannot change passwords or grant system access to anyone.