SchoolFront users with Administrator, Human Resources, and Attendance Supervisor Roles have access to the Staff Attendance Setup menu options.
Work Schedules need to be setup based upon staff start and end work times. You can allow for multiple timetables to be defined in one schedule.
Note: Work Schedule includes a past and current days column.
** UTILIZE THE COPY FEATURE FOR ALL STAFF ATTENDANCE SETUP TABLES.
Copy is available on the Details tab for all existing Work Schedules. This will allow the user to copy over all schedules defined and to make edits as needed.
Create a New Work Schedule
1. Navigate to Time and Attendance - Setup - Work Schedules
2. To create a new work schedule, select New Work Schedule
3. In the Details tab, enter in the following fields:
Schedule Name: This can be as general as a schedule that affects an entire staff group (teachers within one building), or a specific staff member
4. Click Insert to save
5. Once the Work Schedule is created, click the Schedule tab and select Edit Weekly Work Schedule
6. The Weekly Work Schedule screen will appear
- In/Out 1:
- Enter in Start-End times for each work day
- Enter in UNPAID Lunch Breaks in minutes
- If multiple timetables are defined, select Fraction of Day dropdown to calculate the correct fraction for this portion of the schedule
- The Total Hours per day and Total Hours for the week will automatically populate
- If there additional schedules to add, follow the instructions above for In/Out 2 - In/Out 4 (for example - bus drivers)
7. Once you have completed the tables click Save & Close
Edit a Work Schedule
1. Navigate to Work Schedules using the previous steps
2. Click the magnifying glass next to the Work Schedule to edit
3. Follow Steps 3 through 7 above in order to make any changes to the Work Schedule
Pull a Work Schedule Events Report:
1. Go to "Time & Attendance"-> "Reports/Info"-> Work Schedule Events
2. This will give you a list of all work schedule events in your system and allow you to filter as necessary to generate your report.
Mass Import Work Schedules:
1. Go to ""Time & Attendance"-> "Import/Export"-> "Export/Import Work Schedules"
2. Download empty data sheet
3. Fill out Excel sheet and use the same screen to mass upload your Schedules.