SchoolFront Users with Administrator and Business Office roles have access to the Time and Attendance - Setup menu options.
- Navigate to Time and Attendance - Setup - Timekeeping Setup - Ancillary Jobs
- Select New Ancillary Job
3. Enter in all information as required
- Title* - Name of Job (will show at the timeclock)
- Code - Pay Code used for Financial System
- Description - Detailed Description of Job
- Pay Rate Modifier Method
Employee's hourly rate + flat amount
Employee's hourly rate * dollar amount
Employee's hourly rate * rate multiplier
Flat dollar amount
Flat hourly rate
- Pay Rate Modifier Amount - enter dollar amount or rate multiplier, depending on Modifier Method
- Punch In Rounding Rule
- Punch Out Rounding Rule
- Maximum Number of Hours
- Guaranteed Minimum Number of Hours
- Select Insert or Insert and Add Another
Pull a Position Ancillary Jobs Report:
1. Go to "Time & Attendance"-> "Reports/Info"-> "Position Ancillary Jobs"
2. This will give you a list of all Position Ancillary Jobs in your system and allow you to filter as necessary to generate your report.