SchoolFront users with Administrator, Human Resources, and Attendance Supervisor Roles have access to the Staff Attendance Setup menu options.
Work Calendars need to be defined to specify non-work days for staff.
Note: Work Calendar includes past and future event column.
** UTILIZE THE COPY FEATURE FOR ALL STAFF ATTENDANCE SETUP TABLES.
Copy is available on the Details tab for all existing Work Calendars. This will allow the user to copy over all calendar events to a new work calendar and allow for editing.
Create a New Work Calendar
1. Navigate to Time and Attendance - Setup - Work Calendars
2. From here you can create new work calendars by selecting New Work Calendar
3. On the Details tab, enter in the Calendar Name and click Insert
4. Click the Calendar Events tab, select New Event
5. Enter in the following:
- Title - name of calendar event
- Range - All Day or Date Range
- Start Date / End Date (when Date Range is selected)
- Working Day - when this box is checked, it will allow a user to request attendance. IE: Superintendent conference day
- Paid Day- when box is checked, the employee will get paid even if they are off. An employee cannot request an absence for it if it is not a work day.
6. Click Save & Add Another to save and add a new calendar event, Save & Close to save current entry and close window
Edit a Work Calendar
1. Navigate to Work Calendars using the previous steps
2. Click the magnifying glass next to the Work Calendar to edit
3. Follow Steps 4 through 6 above in order to make any changes to the Work Calendar
Pull a Work Calendar Events Report:
1. Go to "Time & Attendance"-> "Reports/Info"-> Work Calendar Events
2. This will give you a list of all work Calendar events in your system and allow you to filter as necessary to generate your report.
Mass Import Work Calendar Events:
1. Go to ""Time & Attendance"-> "Import/Export"-> "Export/Import Work Calendar Events"
2. Download empty data sheet
3. Fill out Excel sheet and use the same screen to mass upload your calendar events.