Task Profiles - A set of tasks to be completed in SchoolFront when an employee is hired, for different job category types such as:
- Food Service
Profile Tasks - Specific tasks that need to be completed by new hire, depending on their job category:
- Benefits Enrollment
- Tax Forms
- Oath of Office
- Direct Deposit
- Receipt of Board Policies
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Driver's License
Task types can be notifications, process forms, manual tasks, etc. Can be initiated automatically or manually, depending on the need to wait for a previous task to complete. Tasks are also able to be used across multiple Task Profiles, and they are assigned to Job Postings.
Task Profiles contain Profile Tasks. It doesn't matter which is created first, however if the Task Profile is created before the Profile Task, then it is necessary to go back into the Task Profile to add the the Profile Tasks.
To set up and define your district's Task Profiles and Profile Task's. It is important to brainstorm and decide on these prior to creating them in SchoolFront.
Here are some examples of Task Profiles:
Here are the examples of the tasks associated with Custodial/Maintenance:
A few key points:
- Tasks can be re-used across multiple profiles
- Profiles are assigned to Job Postings
- Profile Tasks have a set of common attributes
- Automatic - whether the item should trigger with or without human interaction
- Sort Order - the order the tasks should be executed
- Wait for Previous Task - prevents the task from automatically being executed or for appearing to be manually initiated
To get started with creating your Task Profiles and Profile Tasks, please see the following articles: