This Profile Task allows users to set items that are common across a group of members. There are various options you may fill in depending on the job type. If you leave a field empty it will not impact the employee and the default will stay empty.
For Example: Teachers may be assigned to the same building and have the same job title.
- Navigate to the Task Management/Task Profiles/Profile Tasks
- Select New Task
- Select Employee Data Edits from the Drop-Down menu under Task Types
- Enter an Task Name and Task Description
- Enter information that will be similar across a certain group of employees
For Example: All Middle School Teachers have the same Attendance Supervisor and Evaluation Supervisor.
- Select which role/s you would like the users to have within SchoolFront
For example: Middle School Teachers will have “Teacher” roles
- Select Employees that will have access to the employee and select add employee
Example: the employee’s supervisors
- Select employees that the newly employee will have access to and select add employee
NOTE: although there is an asterisk next to this category it possible to leave this empty if the employee will only have access to their own profile.
- Select Insert or Insert and add Another once you have filled in all appropriate fields