Task Profile on Complete
Schoolfront users with Human Resources and Administrator rights have access to the Process Forms menu option.
To utilize this function please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Process Forms/Form Management
- Create a New Process Form or select a previously created form you would like to attach a Task Profile to:
For information on how to create a Process Form please click here
- Using the Task Profile on Complete drop-down please select the Task Profile you would like associated with the form.
- Select Save
Example: Internal Job Posting
- Create an Available Form with the Internal Job Posting
- Select Task Profile on Complete that you would like to be initiated once the form has gone through the approval process.
- The interested employee will navigate to available forms- select internal job posting they are interested in
- Complete the form and generate preview.
- The employee will then verify the information and sign the form
- The form will begin the approval process.
- Once the form is approved in the system the forms will generate for the new hire based upon the Task Profile on Complete that was selected when creating the form.