Applicable System Roles:
- Human Resources
In the left navigation menu, click "Process Forms" then "Form Management"
Select the form you wish to add/edit or delete Approvers for:
SchoolFront supports up to 8 Approvals, defines approval levels and Approver types. Minimum requirement for employee signature is to have a level 1 Employee approval level.
Low maintenance configuration:
- Parallel Approver- All approvers at a particular level have to approve before the form moves on to the next approver if the box is checked.
- Note: if this box is unchecked any approver with a specific level can approve and move the form forward.
- Start Approval Level
- End Approval Level (use example below for best results)
- Approver Type
- Employee (Employee should be selected if needed to sign form)
- Employee's Attendance Supervisor
- Employee's Evaluation Supervisor
- Employee's Manager / Supervisor
- Employee's Professional Dev Supervisor
- Empoyee's Supervisor 2
- Employee's Supervisor 3
- Employee's Supervisor 4
- SchoolFront Role
- Staff Member
- Staff Member (External)
- Staff Member(s) Granted Any Access to Employee
- Staff Member(s) Granted Submit Forms for Employee
- Staff Member(s) Granted Take Attendance for Employee
- Staff Member(s) Granted View Attendance Balances for Employee
- Staff Member(s) Granted View Employee
- Title Match
- Employee Title Match with Optional Same Location filter
- Specific Staff Member
To edit an approver, click the pencil icon. To add a new form approver, click "New Form Approver":
Edit - Here you can change the Approval Levels and hit save:
New Form Approver - Enter the Approver Levels, and select the Approver Type, then click Save.
Add A Backup Approver: You may want to have a backup form approver setup, in the event that your primary approver is not available.
1. Go to Human Resources -> Active Employees.
2. Choose an employee from the grid -> Select "Edit" under the "Details" tab.
3. Select a Backup Approver from the dropdown.
-Notifications regarding forms that need attention will also be sent to the backup approver.
View Approvers & Forms They Approve:
1. Go to "Time & Attendance" -> "Reports" -> "Approvers".
2. Here you can click on the approvers, and view their form approval details.