Managing Candidate Reviewer information is best done through My Open Candidate Reviewers.
1. Access the Manage My Open Tracker Candidates page
2. The page will populate with any open Tracker Candidates and their Reviewers.
NOTE: There is one row for every combination of tracker candidate and tracker reviewer. This is a good place to see review statuses across multiple trackers. You can send notifications to either tracker candidates or reviewers (or both at the same time) from this screen as well.
3. Select the Candidate and Reviewer combination you wish to view using the magnifying glass icon.
4. You will see the bottom half of your screen populate with various tabs
- Details Tab
- Here you see the status of the candidate for the reviewer as well as details about the candidate
- Reviewer Notes/Candidate Files Tabs
- You can see the selected reviewers notes for the candidate and the files uploaded. These items are specific to the tracker and will not “follow” the applicant beyond the tracker.
- Candidate Notifications/Reviewer Notifications
- These tabs show you the notifications that were generated for the Candidate and Reviewer.