Defining Form Categories
In order to edit Form Categories, you must first Define them.
- Navigate to the Form Category Management Page
- On this Screen, Forms will appear under their specific Category which will represent the sections they appear under within Available Forms.
Note: Form Categories should be set up prior to creating Process Forms.
- To create a new Form Category, Select “new Form Category”
- Select the Type of Form from the Drop-Down
- Create a Name for the Form and Description
- Select Insert
Editing Form Categories
- Navigate to the Form Categories Management Page using Step 1 above.
- Select the Form Category you wish to edit by selecting the Magnifying Glass Icon next to the Form
- Select Edit
- From Here, you can Change the Name of the Form and the Form Category Description.
- Select Save