Process Forms is a basic function of SchoolFront that can be found throughout our platform. Getting comfortable with this feature is a must, as you will use it almost every time you login to SchoolFront. Please follow the steps below as we walk you through the basics of reviewing and submitting forms for your approval.
1. Login to SchoolFront
2. Go to Process Forms -> Forms Pending My Approval
3. Click the magnifying glass next to any line item
4. Press the "Review" button under the "Details" tab of the form.
5. The actual form will appear and you will be presented with a few options / tasks to complete.
- Section 1 - This is where the form fields will appear. Any fields that populate on the right side of the form can be filled out by you. Note, fields with an asterisk(*) are required.
- Section 2 - When done with the fields, you can choose to either save change or save changes and validate. "Save Changes" allows you to save any data that has been input on the right, while "Save Changes & Validate" validates the data to make sure all required fields are filled in as well. If an employee just clicks on Save Changes and misses some required fields, they will get a message when they try to Approve/Sign/Save stating the fields that need to be completed before they can submit the form.
- Section 3 - When finished with the fields and you have saved your choices, please either choose to approve or disapprove the form by selecting a radio button within this box.
6. Sign your name and Save the form
- Sign your name in the red box and press the save button in order to send the form along the approval process. If cancel is pressed, the form is saved as a draft. If the form is saved as a draft, you can always revisit it by repeating the steps above.