This option is available for users with Administrator role only.
Employee Attendance Settings:
1. Navigate to Feature Administration - Employee Attendance-Settings
2. The following fields need to be defined:
- Number of days to lock attendance - if this is a number greater than zero, all Daily Attendance will be locked after "X" days
- Number of days in advance to generate leave accruals - if this number is greater than zero, leave accruals will be automatically created "X" number of days in advance of the accrual period defined within Attendance Groups
- Enable Automatic Leave Rollover - if checked, this will automatically generate leave rollovers based upon the accrual period defined within Attendance Groups
- Number of days after fiscal year end to carryover balance- Enter the number of days after the fiscal year end to carryover employee balance to the following fiscal year
- Enable Automatic Maximum Balance Adjustment - if checked, this will automatically generate the maximum balance adjustment based upon the accrual period defined within Attendance Groups
3. Click Save when changes are complete
District Financial System
1. Navigate to Feature Administration- Third Party Integrations
2. Select the Financial system your District/BOCES/RIC uses
3. Select Save.