- Log into SchoolFront
- On left-hand menu, navigate to Time & Attendance > Time Cards
- Click the black checkbox at the top left of the screen to select all employees that need to be approved and click the Approval View button
- Select appropriate Pay Period Group
- Select the Pay Period from the dropdown list
- Click on Approval View button
- Check the Approvals column to verify that Attendance Coordinator has approved -
- If Attendance Coordinator has approved,
- Click on the checkboxes next to the Time Cards to approve and click on the Approve button
- Note: Click on the upper lefthand checkbox to select all Time Cards
- If Attendance Coordinator has not approved, contact Attendance Coordinator to approve or approve on behalf of Attendance Coordinator, if appropriate
- Click on Approve button Note: Time cards can not be approved with missing punches.
- Once you click on the Approve button, your approved Time Cards will disappear from the screen
- To view Approved Time Cards, click on the Show Approved checkbox
Navigate to Time & Attendance > Time Cards and view and approve Time Cards one-by-one using the Next button
To Mass Lock A Pay Period:
1. Select Employees then select approval view.
2. Either mass lock & commit here, or one at a time through the view button.