Define Notification Categories
Applicable System Roles
System users with the following roles can do this:
- Recruiting Administrators
- In the left navigation bar place your mouse on Notifications and then click Categories in the sub-menu.
- Click New Notification Category link
- Enter a Name for the Category
- Describe the Category in the Description field.
- Choose the Notification Type from the drop-down menu
Note: Notification Type will define what mail-merge fields you will have available to use in your notification template as well as the grids in SchoolFront from which you'll be able to send the notification.
- Click the Insert button.
Next Step: Create Notification Templates
Manage All Forms By Category:
1. Go to "Process Forms"-> "Forms Category Management".
2. Choose a category.
3. Select the "Process Forms" tab.
4. Here you can (view/edit/delete) all forms associated with the specific form category.