Profile Tasks: Task Management
SchoolFront users with Administrator and Human Resources Roles have access to the Task Management menu options.
Creating Profile Tasks
- Navigate to Task Management/Task Profiles/Profile Tasks
- Select, “New Task” and add your tasks. This is where you will see all of the tasks and where you will be able to make edits.
- Enter the following information:
- Task Name
- Task Type: This is a predefined drop-down field that is associated to your Task name. Please note- the screen will look different for different Task Types. For further information, click here
- Task Descriptions: Enter information that is pertinent/important to note about the task
- Task Type Configuration: This will change depending on the Task Type selected (Example: we see the configuration for Copy to Personnel Files below). For other configurations based on other tasks types, please see Profile Task Types.
- Insert or Insert and Add Another.
NOTE: you may reuse Tasks that were previously created for other Task Profiles.
Editing an Existing Profile Task
- Navigate to Task Management/Task Profile/Profile Tasks
- Select the Task Name you wish to edit by selecting the magnifying glass to the left of the name. This then displays the Details and Task Profiles Tabs associated with the Task Name. Select, “Edit”
- The following screen will open and allow any editable fields to be changed and saved.