Personnel Files- All Personnel Files Overview
SchoolFront users with Administrator and Human Resources Roles have access to the Human Resources menu options.
Within the Personnel Files- All Personnel Files tab option you will see all files in a grid -view that are associated with your staff. Within all the personnel files grid, you have the options to search for specific files, view the files, rename/ delete files, and PDF package selected files into one document.
Staff ID: ID number that is associated with the employee in the system
File Name: The name of the file
Human Resource Folder Name: The folder the file will be in when looking at an employee’s tab personnel file
Bargaining Unit: The bargaining unit the employee is associated with.
Work Location: The location the employee works at within the Districts/ BOCES.
Employee Title: The title the employee is associated with within the system.
Date Created: The date the file was created.
Editor Name: The name of the person that last edited the file.
Date last Edited: The date the files was last edited.
From QR Coded Scan: If the file is from a QR coded scan it will have a green check-mark in this column.
How to filter/find files
- Use the funnel option below the column you wish to filter
- Enter the information you wish to search for and select Apply
How to view files
- To view the file, select the paper icon next to the file you wish you view
- The file will download and be available for you to view as a PDF
Rename files/Move Files
- To rename a file or change the Personnel File it is in, select the pencil icon next to the file.
- You can edit the file name here and use the drop-down to change the Destination Personnel File.
- Once you have completed the edits, select Save Changes
- To delete files, select the red “x” next to the file you wish to delete
- The system will ask you to confirm the deletion
- To PDF package documents, select to documents you would like to package.
- Utilize the checkbox next to the file to select it.
- Once you have selected the files, select PDF Package in the top left corner
- The file will download, and you will be able to view the files in one PDF