View/Print Stored Employee Approved Digital Notices of Wage/Salary
SchoolFront users with Administrator and Human Resources Roles have access to the Human Resources menu options.
The Digital Notice of Wage/Salary employee review process concludes with the digitally signed notice of wage / salary stored in the employees' electronic personnel folders for future reference by both the employer and the employee.
These digitally stored filed can be viewed and/or printed at any time.
- Go to Active Employee section in the left-hand vertical navigation menu.
- Select the Employee whose digital salary notice you wish to see. To find many employees in the grid, you can user sorting and filtering.
- Select the magnifying glass next to the Employee name to view their details below.
- In the Details, click the Tabbed Personnel Filed Tab.
- Select the Salary Notice Tab
- Select the Paper icon (View File) next to the Salary Notice you wish to view
- The PDF file will download to the default location for downloads on your computer and you will see it in the bottom of your browser screen.
Export the Stored Notices of Wage/ Salary for Multiple Employees to PDF
- Click Personnel Files in the left-hand vertical navigation menu
- From the grid presented, filter the Human Resource Folder Name to “Salary” using the funnel icon.
- At the Bottom of the grid, use the drop-down menu to change the rows per page to 250.
- Select the black checkbox at the top of the left column to Select all 250 files.
- Select the PDF Package link at the top of the grid.
NOTE: the maximum amount of filed you can include is 250.
- Save the PDF that is generated
- Change to page 2 (at the bottom of the grid) if there are more than 250 files available in the grid. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for all pages necessary until all files are pdf packaged.