The tracker Candidate Dashboard allows the review to access all functions needed to review tracker candidates, update statuses/ranking, and add/update/delete candidate comments.
The Candidate Dashboard if split into three sections:
Middle- Add reviewer Notes
Bottom- View all information in the Tracker for selected Tracker Candidates
Reviewers with Tracker Manager or Add Comments permissions can access and edit specific tracker candidate information through the Tracker Candidate Dashboard
- Navigate to Manage My Open Trackers through the Recruiting Menu
- Select the Tracker you wish to access by using the magnifying glass
- Once the Tracker is open, click on Tracker Candidates
- To access a particular Candidate Dashboard, select the blue icon next to the Candidate name
- The Candidate Dashboard will open in a pop-up screen:
From here, you can access and edit the following:
- Candidate Status and Ranking, Hidden Checkbox (Tracker Manager)
- Tracker candidate grid count does not include hidden candidates.
- Only Admins and HR roles can see candidates after they've been hidden.
- Other roles will not have access to that candidate or any of their associated data.
- Candidate Reviewer Status
- Add Candidate Files
- Add Reviewer Notes
- Access to all Applicant and Candidate information
- Applicant Application
- Send Notification
- Applicant Files
- View/ export all applicant information