View Only Tracker Permissions
When you have been assigned to the Tracker you are given Permissions specific to that Tracker:
- View Only gives you the ability to see items on the tracker, candidates and reviewers but you cannot change any information or provide notes.
- SchoolFront allows for external staff members from outside the District/BOCES to be added as a View Only Tracker.
- Navigate to the Trackers you have been assigned to
- On the Employee Dashboard - under Items Requiring your Attention - Candidate Trackers - click Process link
- OR From the left menu - Recruiting - My Open Trackers
- Select Tracker by clicking the magnifying glass
- The Tracker selected will show at the bottom of the window
4. Select the Tracker Candidates tab to view all candidates associated with this Tracker
- Utilize the grid to view Candidate details
- Scroll to see all columns
- Export to Excel to view outside of SchoolFront in a spreadsheet
- Utilize Filtering to view only certain candidates based upon search criteria
5. Within View Only Tracker Permissions you will have the following options.
PDF Package of Applicants
- Utilize the checkboxes next to the candidates to select whom you wish to create a PDF of their application.
- Select PDF Candidate Applications
Generate Document Group to create PDF document of selected candidates and related candidate documents (this list is defined by the District/BOCES HR office)
- Utilize the check boxes next to the candidates to select who to generate the PDF form
- Select Generate Document Group link
- Select the specific document group and click Save
- Utilize the checkboxes next to the candidates to select candidates you wish to export to excel
- Select Export
View Questions and Answers
- Select Question Answers
- You can export the information into an excel file by select Export
- Utilize the bottom scroll bar to view all Question Answers from each Candidate