The following roles need to be determined once your district has implemented a RecruitFront contract. Not all districts will have the need for all of these roles, so if you require assistance with selecting and managing how your security rights are enabled with RecruitFront, please contact us by submitting a ticket here.
Administrator - 1 person designated within a school district, preferably within the IT department. Responsible for:
- Adding and editing staff users.
- Manages the users for RecruitFront.
Recruiting Coordinator - This role is assigned to an individual within the Human Resources Department. They can:
- Manage job postings
- Managing Trackers
- Change the status of an applicant/candidate.
Recruiting Administrator - The person assigned to this role, is also within the Human Resources Department of a school district.
- This person has all of the same rights as the Recruiting Coordinator
- Also responsible for customizing and maintaining the district's unique RecruitFront site.
- This includes making changes to the content on the applicant side of the platform.
Human Resources Administrator - This person is also within the Human Resources department of a district.
- They have the same rights as a Recruiting Administrator and Coordinator but they will also have access to other modules within SchoolFront's Employee Management System.
Personnel Profile Only - This role is assigned to a person who doesn't already have a login to RecruitFront.
- They are only granted permissions to either view, add comments and manage trackers. These permissions can vary from tracker to tracker for the same person.
It is important to note: Anyone within a school district can be assigned with the rights to Review candidates, or be a "Reviewer" on trackers.