Open Actions for Monroe 2 / SchoolFront Team:
Some items have estimates of completion. COB stands for Close of business ~6pm EST.
- Configure all sections of the application (Teacher is mostly done) 6/21 COB
- Configure the text that will appear in the common portions of the *.RecruitFront.com sites 6/21 COB
- Enable and Configure the content of automated emails that are generated from the system 6/21 COB
- Still copying the content for some districts 6/21 Midnight
- We will configure a few sample notification templates to get you started.
- Import OWR Applicant Data provided in April by BlackBoard 7/1 through 7/5
- Update Demo sites with latest code 6/24 midnight
- Author Knowledge Base Articles Ongoing
Check back for updates on fixes or additional known issues.
- Applicant Site District information (logos, introductory paragraphs, name, phone number etc.) has been cached for performance reasons. Changes may take a couple hours to appear on your website. We will change this to force the cache to refresh when you make a change to avoid the delay.
- Not selecting at least one required document type causes an error on Add Job Posting.
Items related to your setup:
You have been given two roles within SchoolFront:
- Recruiting Administrator which will limit your access to the RecruitFront management capabilities
- Administrator which will grant you all rights within the system including the ability to add/edit/delete other staff
Click the Change Role link at the bottom of the left nav to switch between roles.
This will show you how to change between them and the role required to complete the tasks below have been included in the task description.
Here is a checklist of items that you should complete before July 1st.
- Optionally Change your password
- Setup Job Postings
- Add/Edit Staff including Reviewers Assign Reviewers the Personal Profile Only Role (if you email firstname.lastname@example.org the first name, last name, employee id and email address of your reviewers, we will import them for you)
- Setup Saved Searches for the various areas of the system based on your work processes Filtering - Saving Searches
- Configure your District setup including RecruitFront website logo, district information, and introduction paragraphs as well as statuses and indicators used in the management site.
- Create Notifications templates so you can send communications
- Change any website references to the old site to the new url included in your introduction email. will be in the format of https://(yourdistrict).recruitfront.com