SchoolFront now offers the ability for you to include a URL to the job posting in any notifications printed or emailed. You can also include a QR code that when scanned by smartphone it opens the URL for the job posting. You may want to do this as people are taking PDFs of the job posting with a QR code and putting them up on physical bulletin boards. Follow the directions below to learn how.
1. Go to "Notifications"-> "Categories".
2. Name and describe the category.
3. Choose "Job Posting" Notification Type.
4. Select Insert.
5. Go to "Notifications"-> "Templates".
6. Select "+ New Notification Template".
7. Fill in necessary details.
8. Choose "Job Posting" Notification Category.
9. Select Insert.
10. Select your newly created notification and choose "Notification Builder".
11. Create your printable/emailable job posting utilizing the notification markers listed below.
- Job Posting Date Created: Date job was posted originally.
- Job Posting Title: Title of job.
- Job Posting Description: Description of the job.
- Job Posting URL: A link to the job posting.
- Job Posting QR Code: A smartphone scannable link to the job posting.
- Job Posting Deadline Date: When applications must be received by.