Adding a Job Posting
Recruiting – Job Postings – New Job Posting
1. Select New Job Posting
2. Once the link is clicked, a blank job posting will become editable.
Enter information associated with each section.
3. COMMON JOB SETTINGS
- Active – denotes if this Job Posting shows as Open or Closed in SchoolFront, and will appear to internal and external applicants.
- Replaces – Employee who previously held this position
- Job Title (required) – Title that will appear on Job Posting
- Job Category (required) – select from district defined categories
- Job Number – optional if district uses job numbers
- Job Location (required) – select from district defined locations
- Civil Service Title – enter as required
- Pay Scale – alphanumeric field
- Post Appears (required) – first date that the job posting will appear
- Post Disappears – last date job posting appears (will end at 11:59 pm that day)
- Application Deadline – makes applicant aware of application deadline date
- Position Start Date – enter if there is specific start date of job
- Position Control – informational field for position control number of job in financial system
Job Description (required) – Enter in the details regarding the job posting.
Job Qualifications – Enter in the qualifications necessary for the job.
- Contact Email Addresses on Apply – enter in all email addresses who should receive email when applicant successfully applies to Job Posting
- Private Notes – internal notes regarding this job posting
4. EXTERNAL JOB SETTINGS
- Available on RecruitFront – checkbox to post to district’s RecruitFront Job Opportunities page
- Job Application Type – select Teacher/Admin, Coach, School Related Personnel
- Post to Job Board – checkbox to post to RecruitFront shared job board (this is also the trigger that will automatically post job to Indeed)
- Apply Online – checkbox to allow external applicants to apply on RecruitFront
- Onboarding Profile – profile to be used when hiring new external applicant for this job
- Question Set – additional questions to ask external applicant when applying for job
- Documents Required to Apply – documents external applicant need to upload when applying for this job
- Application Procedure – instructions to external applicants on how to apply for this job
5. INTERNAL JOB SETTINGS
- Available Internally – checkbox to post job to the Available Internal Job Postings menu
- Onboarding Profile – profile to be used when hiring internal applicant to this position
- Question Set – additional questions to ask internal applicant when applying for job
- Documents Required to Apply – documents that internal applicant need to upload when applying for this job
Internal Job Postings: Eligible Groups: SchoolFront allows you to add Eligible Groups to Internal Job Postings so the district can limit which employees are able to see the postings.
1. Go to "Recruiting"-> "Job postings"-> "Open Job Postings"
2. Choose an internal posting.
3. Select the "Internal Employee Groups" tab.
4. Select "+ New Job Posting Employee Group List"
5. Choose any employee groups that you would like to see the posting.
6. Once completed, select Insert or Insert and Add Another to continue to create Job Postings.