Process Forms allow your district to digitize forms that get processed and filed for district employees.
Forms can be defined for specific groups, setup to go through an approval process, and allow for the submission of claim forms for payment.
Employees as well as Supervisors can digitally sign the forms as required, and the forms can be automatically saved to the Employee’s Personnel Folder, eliminating the needs for printing and manually storing each form.
Defining Digital Forms
There are two types of Digital Forms:
- Claim Forms
- Mail Merge Forms
Once the claim form has been created and subsequently approved, it can be uploaded to the district’s payroll system to be paid. Additionally, non-claim forms can be created for virtually any employee/district forms that are currently printed and manually signed. These forms contain calendar settings that require specific setup with regard to calendars, weeks and minutes.
- Claim Forms
- Calendar component
- Mileage Calculation with Google Maps
Mail merge forms can be used to replace paper forms, allow for employee signatures, be approved and filed as a digital form in the employee's personnel folder. Creating these forms incorporates the use of a "template builder" along with customized and dynamic fields.
- Mail Merge
- HTML WYSIWYG Editor
- Use any data element related to the employee or form
- Placeholders for fields filled out at process initiation
Districts must configure the following:
- Who Initiates Forms
- Employees for themselves
- Process Owners - Managers for 1 or more employees
- Automatically via Task Profiles
- Communication/Process Management
- Configure Automatic emails based on roles and status
- Mail merge email notifications for follow up by process owners
Please see our other Process Forms Knowledge Base articles: