Claim forms are used to track employee time for work performed. Approval paths are define, starting with the employee and email notifications can be setup for the approval chain.
Creation of Claim Forms
Applicable System Roles:
- Human Resources
In the left navigation menu, click "Process Forms" then "Form Management"
To add a new Claim Form, select "New Process Form":
Fill out the following fields:
Fields for Claim Form:
- Form Name (required): Name of form; this is the naming convention used for the form if saved to a personnel folder
- Process Category: drop-down menu, will include previously defined categories
- Enabled: Must be checked for form to be used
- Grid Display: Must be checked if custom fields are required in the grid
- Form Description: Brief description of the form, will appear on the Available Forms screen
- PDF Fit One Page: To be checked if the form should fit on one page PDF format
- Destination Personnel Folder: Select from the drop-down, which personnel folder the form should be stored in, once completed
- Heading Template: Select notification heading template defined
- Pay Type
- Form Type – select Claim Form
- Calendar Settings – for claim forms to be filled our properly by the employee, this section requires specific setup in regard to calendars, weeks, and minutes.
- Enable or Disable the following:
- Include Weekly Calendar
- Include Weekends
- Include Holidays
- Include Staff Only Days
- Additional fields under Calendar Settings:
- Include Start and End Time Options
- Daily Limit (Minutes)
- Weekly Limit (Minutes)
- Daily Time Constraints (Start-End Times)
- Weeks Available
- Weeks Displayed at Once
(Refer to Calendar setup KB article for more information on this - (Manage Calendar))
This section allows for an Introduction Paragraph, Signature Paragraph, and Closing Paragraph for the Claim Form.
Select Insert to save this new form.
Once the new Claim Form is created and saved, additional tabs will appear:
- Edit: Gives you the ability to update previously selected entries
- Delete: Delete the selected form (only available if the form has not been used)
- Copy Process Form: Will create an exact copy of the form template and all related tabs
- Eligible groups
- Email Rules
- Form Access
- Time Selections (Specific tab to claim forms only)
The time options will allow for a drop-down selection of number of minutes an employee works for a particular day. The employee will be limited by the options defined here. Select “New Time Option”.
Enter in number of minutes and click Save.