Creating and Initiating Process Forms on the Tracker Candidate Tab
SchoolFront Users with Administrator, HR Admin, HR Team, Recruiting Administrator, and specific Tracker Reviewer roles are able to Create/Initiate Process Form on the Tracker Candidate Tab.
- Navigate to Form Category Management
- Create a New Form Category and Select Tracker Candidate Process Form from the drop-down options
- Create a Name for your Category
- For example: Pre-Hiring Forms
- Select Insert
- Navigate to Form Management
- Create a New Process Form (Click here for more information on how to create a Process Form)
- Create a New Form Name and Select Tracker Candidate Process Forms as your Process Category
- Please click here for more information on how to create a process form.
Note: A user will not be able to select a personnel folder due to the form not being related to an employee in the system.
- Once you have created your forms, Navigate to My Open Trackers or Open Trackers to find the tracker you wish to send a process form on.
- Select the Tracker name using the magnifying glass
- Select the Tracker Candidates Tab
- Using the Checkbox next to the candidates’ name, select the ones you wish to send a Process Form to
- Select Process Forms
- Within the pop- up you will have the ability to Select the Form Category (Tracker Candidate Process Forms) and the Form you have created (ie: Background Investigation Form)
Note: you will see a large red number- this will indicate how many candidates are selected to receive this process form.
- Select Create Form(s)
Note: The person who initiates the form must also be the reviewer. We recommend using this feature for pre-hire information such as background investigation form, interview notes, etc.